Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wild Thing

My son has a wild side. He has and does test every limit. Lots of my gray hair, I attribute to him. People tell me he's funny. Other mothers tell me what a help he is around their homes. People tell me they LOVE him. I love him too. He is a terrific person. I drive him crazy and may I add, vice versa. Anyway, my son and I head off together in search of the items he will need to wear for the wedding. Upon entering the store, the salesman looks at my post-it note. He sees my list. It takes him several tries to get the jacket right because my son has very broad shoulders. Next thing you know, they head to the dressing room. After a while my baby boy emerges. He is dressed to the nines. He takes my breath away. You're looking good!!! He smiles. He knows it. Then after the markings for alterations have been made, we head home. He complains about my driving, the songs on the radio, and for a real shocker...his lack of money. He has accepted that fact that my human ATM days are over, but you gotta hand it to him for trying. My question is: when did that wild child turn into such a handsome man???

No comments:

Post a Comment