Thursday, September 16, 2010

You are woman, I am man

It is nine days before the wedding. I ask Precious if his clothes are in order and should we go look for shirt, tie, studs etc. His response, well I haven't thought about it. After some grumbling, he digs into his closet and emerges with several shirts. Most are different neck sizes. This one is fine he declares. I offer to take it to the cleaners to get it pressed. He shrugs and says ok. Hello. You might like to get it together for your daughter's wedding!!! I think about my son at college. He loves the ladies and they love him. They are clean, their clothes are clean and their hair has been coiffed. He probably showered, found clothes from some pile, brushed his teeth and left. If men only had a clue. Ladies like to preen. We think about the occasion and what we should wear. Men...not so much. I think of the day after my daughter was born. I was in the hospital requiring a third epidural as the first one had gone to deep. Your spinal fluid leaks out and your brain rubs against your skull.
You get a slight headache. They fix this by giving you another epidural.. Where was Precious? On the golf course handing out cigars. This pretty much sums up the difference.....Men are from Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment