Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tara's theme

Lawdy Miss Scarlett, I don't know nothing about birthin babies. Well neither do I.
You'd think after nine months of planning all questions would be answered, but NO.
My email is full. My cell phone has more messages than Carter has liver pills and
each call is interrupted by another call. I worked today and will tomorrow. Taking the dogs to the groomers. Delivering a gift. Returning clothes to the store because on Wednesday and only on Wednesday do you get an extra 20% off. I think this must be the labor portion. Like Prissy, I find my self throwing my hands in the air, swirling my skirt and singing under my breath. I am not going to worry about that now as tomorrow is another day. Truly my mind has Gone with the Wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment