Thursday, September 2, 2010

Get R Done

After a night of not sleeping, I took an Advil PM. At midnight. At 8:00 this morning, the phone starts ringing. I make coffee and sit at the computer and swear I spent
the majority of the day there. First the call from the church. Are you sitting down?
My sweet buddy forwarded me the list of streets that will be closed on the wedding day for a music festival. She just wanted me to know. They only expect about 30,000-40,000 people. Good news is the dirt that has recently been in the church parking lot is gone. The dressmaker called and we need to come in for another fitting. The cake guy called and can't find the photo of what is supposed to be the topper. My friend at work calls and we space and format and go over the program before being sent to the printer. My mother comes over and rearranges the display of wedding gifts. I make pimento cheese for a friend whose mother is sick. Washed four loads of laundry. Cleaned three bathrooms. Dusted most of downstairs. Precious just called and wants to know what's for dinner. Added 10 more yes people to the guest list. Just another day in paradise.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a normal day in the lead up to a wedding!! Good luck with the music festival.

    ReplyDelete