Monday, September 20, 2010

Fairest Lord Jesus

Thank you Jesus. Today the time of the college football game has been announced.....
it is at Noon. Thank you Jesus. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and all is right with the world!!! Our florist came by to show us the linens and they were fabulous. Thank you Jesus. He left us some beautiful flowers. Normally he takes them to the nursing home but he said we looked like we could use them??? My mother brought over champagne so we spent the afternoon drinking all of it plus some that I had on hand and showing all the magnificent gifts to friends that dropped by. It was casual, relaxing and fun. Thank you Jesus. Precious made a pot of chili so I didn't have to cook dinner. Thank you Jesus. My daughter is tucked in her bed getting her beauty sleep and I pray she feels the love. I do. I am humbled and grateful. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment