Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Puzzles are fun. They are something to do at the beach when it rains. Planning a wedding is like putting together a puzzle. There are lots of pieces. The next necessary piece is a place for the reception. Numerous calls, lots of places not available. A friend steps in and offers us the use of her club very near the church.
Joy oh Joy...this will be perfect. Sleep finally comes.

Arrangements are made to view the beautiful space. I like it, my daughter and my
STBSIL like it but Precious doesn't like it. Precious thinks the space is too divided and we would be better served in one large space. Precious is my husband. Precious is an engineer. Precious comes home and puts each line item on a spread sheet. He also gets on the internet, does some research and lo and behold we have a ballroom for the reception!! Now I have been married to Precious for almost 30 years. In all that time,
I have been referred to as the social secretary. Our social schedule is my area of expertise. When he takes the reins, shock and disbelief are only a few of the feelings running rampant through my veins. Way to go Precious!!! You've done good.

No comments:

Post a Comment