Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The band

What band is playing at the reception? Do I look like Dick Clarke? I don't know any bands and can't we just rest? Never fear recommendations come forth. The selecting of the band process has been right down my alley. Establish a budget for said band, find a website that deals with bands, sit your fanny in front of your computer and click away. You get to listen to all kinds of music. Select your band. If they are available, you are done. That simple really. Done. Next????

I'm a green behind the ears novice when it comes to wedding planning. But I am going to pass along some advice......WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING. Post-It Notes are my best friend.
They are on my desk, in my purse, on the dashboard of my car, on the bedside table, on the bathroom mirror, on the coffee pot, the dog's leash, the toilet seat and if it is really urgent, on my arm. This is not a joke. Get a large stack. You will thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment